Boat: M/Y TURQUOISE
- 16.10. Arrive – check in
- 17.10. Shona (check dive) – Abu Dabab (drift check)
- 18.10. Habili Ali – Big Gotta – Dangerous Reef – Night Dive
- 19.10. Small St.John – Paradise reef – St.John’s Reef – Night Dive
- 20.10. Maksur – Malahi – Claudia – Night dive
- 21.10. Elphinston 2 dives – Ras tormbi – Night Dive
- 22.10. Panorama Reef – Back to Hurghada
- 23.10. Check out 10:00 AM
- – Dimension: 45m long – 9m wide
– Built: 2020
– Capacity: 32 pax
– All cabins contains a bathroom and air condition
– 2 covered area: saloon and restaurant
– 3 large sundecks
– Nitrox membrane system
– Trimix and sofnolime available. Booster for gas fillings.
Price 1150 EUR / PAX
- Fullboard accommodation
- Taxes, permissions
- Marin Park fee
- Dive guide
- 12L tank and weights
- Wi Fi
- Group T-shirt
- Inter Visa
- Staff tips 60 EUR / week
- Covernment fee 40 EUR
- OC Nitrox 80 EUR / week
- 15L tank 40 EUR / week
For Rebreather divers:
Package 230 EUR
- 2 rebreather tanks
- Sofnolime / one fill / day
- Reb O2 for all week
- 1 S80 Stage cylinder
For Trimix CCR divers:
50 EUR / cylinder + gas usage during a week.
Your usage will be calculated when you return the cylinder.
- Nitrox 50% 12 EUR / fill
- Nitrox 80% 15 EUR / fill
- 100% O2 20 EUR / fill
Click into the Dive Highlights!
Offering the greatest diversity of diving Red Sea. It`s astonishing coral walls, coral garden, and caves.
- Habili Ali is an oval shaped reef, its walls and ridges are full of beautiful coral and full of Marin life , Drift diving is the best way to admire the inlaid coral and reef fish living in the steep walls.
- Gotta Soghair: small reef with the best drop off at the area, all the sides are slope off and droop off to deep, covered with soft coral, gorgonian and black coral growing on the walls. The south edge of the reef is full of hard coral and conical shaped coral, so it’s hard to step.
- Dangerous Reef is the most south dive site at St. John area, it takes a diamond shape. The south tip of the diamond there is a sandy sloping bottom with hard coral down to 30 m. The main reef has some fissures making small tunnels, out of the tunnels east or west a good coral garden.
- Dangerous reef is the best choice after the deep dives and also offer us shelter for the night and excellent night dive.
- St John’s cave, an area where shallow cracks open up into small caverns, which natural light allow easy penetration, caves hang up at depth 3-8m.
800 m long cucumber shaped reef, often compared to the Red Sea classic, Elphinston, and with steep drop off.
Maksur has amazing south plateau two steps covered with mixture soft, hard coral and two pinnacles like towers.
Elphinstone Reef is one of the most famous dive sites in the World and offers some of the best scuba diving in the Red Sea!
The Elphinstone reef is located 12km offshore and about 30km from Marsa Alam. This dive site is famous for its wonderful drift dives along deep steep walls. The coral is really great and unspoiled.The Elphinstone Reef is also famous for being one of the few places on Earth where you can dive with the Oceanic Whitetip Shark as well as Harmmerhead Sharks.
This is an explorers dream. The reef formation is like a playground of craggy corals.
Cavern, a cave full of many canyons. Average depth inside 5- 12m.
BOAT AND SAFARI Gallery:
Jari Toivonen will be the group leader.
He is an IANTD CCR Adv. Trimix Instructor and Examiner.
Read more about him HERE.
Basem Ibrahim, famous Instructor and tour leader.
Known by many due his 20 year career in Egyptian Red Sea.
Owner of Masters Red Sea